Компанія Luxoft Ukraine пропонує роботу для ІТ-фахівців на наступні вакансії:
1. Intern C/C++ developer
Project Description: Luxoft Ukraine welcomes talented people to join C/C++ internship at our Kyiv office with the next hiring in an international team on a long-term automotive industry projects.
Responsibilities: SW development
Skills Required: C/C++, pre-intermediate English. Optional: git/svn, programming patterns, STL
2. Dev C++ Intern
Project Description: One of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has a need to develop and support enterprise information system in Oil & Gas domain. Project is related to collection, visualization and analysis (including real-time) of the data received from production and test wells evaluation (pressure testing and sampling process). Project is based on SCRUM methodology.
- Development activities;
- Unit test creation;
- Communication with customer.
- Desktop applications development with C++;
- Knowledge of linear algebra, linear regression, differential and integral equations, vectors, statistics;
- Must be familiar with physics with good understanding of optics and hydraulics;
- Unit testing experience;
- Intermediate English.
Nice to have skills:
- wxWidgets is a plus
- SCRUM experience is a plus
- Oil&Gas domain experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the math analysis would be a big advance
- Knowledge of the MCR theory would be a big advance
3. SL2 support Intern
Project Description: Regulatory Reporting full cycle delivery, starting from high-level requirements definition and through to detailed technical design and implementation.
- Production Environment monitoring and Event management system configuration, Issues Resolution;
- Logs review, data discovery in database tables for investigation of workflows failures Raise a defect and start pro-active work on resolution when the issue got identified. Escalate unexpected behavior found during logic review (bugs in implementation) to the implementers team;
- Update knowledge articles on new issues (classify known issues, symptoms and workarounds/fixes);
- Regular update on issue status until addressed (at least hourly update in written form), notifying the client on status change, expected time to address;
- Participate in ad-hoc/regular status calls on environments health with the client to discuss critical defects/health check status.
- English (written, spoken — upper intermediate), analytical mindset, responsible, multi-tasking, client oriented, strong communication skills, proactive behavior and strong problem solving skills, Able to work under pressure;
- Basic IT knowledge, preferable experience with: SQL, ORACLE, UNIX, Scripting (bash, shell etc.).
4. Intern Tester (https://career.luxoft.com/careers/169930/intern-tester)
Project Description: PowerOn Advantage — Advanced Distribution Management System
- Linux, Perl, VB Script
- Electrical power systems engineering background
- Written and spoken English: upper-intermediate+